|Headphones* - Headsets - Microphones & Conference systems||
*Headphones - ( T1 & T5p 2nd Gen)
The flagship T1 2nd Gen & T5p 2nd Gen have an exclusive 5 year warranty.
|5 Years*||Carry In|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The benefits given to you in the beyerdynamic warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the products to which beyerdynamic warranty relates. beyerdynamic products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. (see beyerdynamic warranty details directly below)
beyerdynamic GmbH & Co. KG, Theresienstrasse 8, 74072 Heilbronn, Germany (subsequently called: “beyerdynamic“) provides this limited guarantee for the original beyerdynamic product (subsequently called: “product“) purchased by you.
In accordance with the terms of this limited guarantee, beyerdynamic guarantees that this product at the time of initial purchase is free of material and manufacturing defects. This guarantee is valid for two (2) years from the date of purchase of brand-new, unused products by the original end user. The high-end headphones T 1 and T 5 p 2nd Gen are an exception and have five (5) years of guarantee.
As proof of purchase by all means please retain the sales receipt. The date of purchase and the name of the product have to be indicated on the sales receipt. Without this proof, which is checked by beyerdynamic or the relevant beyerdynamic service partner, no claims may be put forward with respect to beyerdynamic based on this limited guarantee; beyerdynamic and the beyerdynamic service partners reserve the right to charge a processing fee if this product in accordance with the guarantee terms fails to meet the guarantee criteria.
The guarantee undertaking consists at the option of beyerdynamic of the elimination free of charge of material and manufacturing defects through repair, exchange of parts or replacement of the entire product. If Syntec repairs the product, exchanges parts or replaces the product, then the guarantee claim for the defect in question or the replaced product is valid for the remaining duration of the original guarantee period or for (90) days from the date of repair, whichever period happens to be longer. The repair or replacement claims may be filled with functionally equivalent, reconditioned products. The replaced parts or components become the property of beyerdynamic.
This guarantee claim is void if the product has been tampered with by unauthorised persons or workshops. This limited guarantee is valid worldwide in all countries in which in each respective case the national laws do not conflict with these guarantee terms. Other or broader claims than those set forth here may not be asserted on the basis of this limited guarantee. At the same time, however, you as an end user may in your country have legal claims which are not limited by this limited guarantee. The limited guarantee limits neither your legal rights nor the rights of consumer vis-a-versa the retailer which arise from the purchase contract.
Excluded from this limited guarantee are:
- Minor defects or irregularities in the condition of the product which are insignificant as far as the quality and intended use of the product are concerned.
- Accessories included with the product
- Rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries (these products have a shorter service life due to their nature, which also depends on the intensity of use in each individual case)
- Headband pad, ear pads, wind shield and all parts of the product that have body contact
- Defects which have occurred through improper use or misuse of the product (for example, faulty operation, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage), including, but not limited to, an unintended use of the product
- Defects in the product resulting from failure to comply with the operating and maintenance instructions of beyerdynamic
- Defects in the product which have occurred through normal wear and tear
- Defects in the product resulting from or in connection with modifications made to the product to the extent that regarding the nature and extent of the modification no prior written consent on the part of beyerdynamic exists
- Defects in the product resulting from force majeure
- Defects in the product of which you were already aware at the time of purchase
- Defects in the product caused by the use of accessory components or peripheral devices which are not among the original accessories of beyerdynamic developed for this product.
- Rechargeable batteries: Due to the nature of use and charging aspects when it comes to rechargeable batteries; beyerdynamic do not offer warranty. In saying this; Syntec Australia as an act of good faith offer a limited (90) day warranty on rechargeable batteries.
This guarantee claim is void if the product has been tampered with by unauthorised persons or workshops. This limited guarantee is valid worldwide in all countries in which in each respective case the national laws do not connect with these guarantee terms. Other or broader claims than those set forth here may not be asserted on the basis of this limited guarantee. At the same time, however, you as an end user may in your country have legal claims which are not limited by this limited guarantee. The limited guarantee limits neither your legal rights nor the rights of consumer vis- a-versa the retailer which arise from the purchase contract.
THERE EXIST NO EXPRESS GUARANTEES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE WRITTEN OR VERBAL, BEYOND THIS VERSION OF THE LIMITED GUARANTEE. ALL IMPLIED GUARANTEES, INCLUDING--BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO--GUARANTEES OF COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AND OF SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE ONLY VALID FOR THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED GUARANTEE. BEYERDYNAMIC IS, TO THE EXTENT THAT AN EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS PERMITTED, IN NO INSTANCE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND, INCLUDING--BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO--LOST PROFITS AND ECONOMIC DISADVANTAGES.
Subject to the Terms of this Product Warranty, beyerdynamic may agree to repair or replace at beyerdynamic cost, product(s) purchased by an end user in Australia from a beyerdynamic authorised dealer, only when, the product does not perform in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications during the warranty term specified on the product packaging or in the user manual.
In respect of a major failure of the product, amongst other remedies available to you, you may be entitled to either a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable or merchantable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you wish to file a warranty claim, the end user is to return goods to the place where they were purchased, alternatively contact Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd.
Proof of Purchase To claim warranty, the end users must produce Proof of Purchase, whether or not there is a major problem with the product or service. Acceptable Proof of Purchase, is dealers/retailers Tax invoice (purchase receipt)
The end user bears the risk, shipment loss or damages to dealer/retailer. To avoid any damage during in transit, use of the original packaging is recommended.
Limitation on Liability (Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd)
Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd shall not be liable for damages to other property caused by defects from beyerdynamic products, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time or data, commercial loss or any other damages, whether real, incidental or consequential.
Parallel Import/purchasing online
Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd, have observed, “unauthorised” suppliers offering imported products from overseas and selling through retail outlets, as well as Online via the Internet, to Australian consumers. From time to time we have become aware of a growing number of "copies" or "fake" products being brought into Australia and being sold the same way as above. Consumers should, check that the seller will provide and honour the product warranty, as Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd will “not” provide warranty if the seller is un-authorised dealer.
Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd
Attention: Warranty Claims
Unit 4, 16 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest,
NSW 2086 Australia.
Phone: +61 2 9975 7570
Monday to Friday 9.00AM till 5.00PM