Synchronised Technology (Syntec), aims to provide you with the most relevant information in relation to both the warranty of your product and in addition if required; further information on the repair, servicing, upgrading or supply of spare parts.
If you do experience a problem with your product (whether it is in or out of warranty), it makes sense to have the repairs or services carried out by one of our authorised service agents.
In order to provide you with the best care, we are here to assist you with identifying and solving any issues that may arise. We can be contacted either by email; email@example.com or by phone on (1300 467 968).
Synchronised Technology (Syntec), operates Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00AM to 5.00PM.
How to book in a repair
a. Warranty claim, please refer to our Warrant Page.
b. Booking in a repair (Download our repair request form)
In order to provide you with the required information and in addition streamline the process, we are here to assist you with your enquiry. We can be contacted either by email; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone between the hours of 9:00AM to 5.00PM, Monday to Friday on (1300 467 968).
Note: Items received without correct packaging or required information may delay the service process and may be subject to an investigation fee.
- Synchronised Technology (Syntec), is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return of the item to Synchronised Technology (Syntec), or authorised service centre.
- Ideally all items returned should be in the original packaging. If original packaging is unavailable, item(s) should be packaged in an acceptable way so not to be damaged during transit.
- We suggest using Australia Post services and registering the item in case of loss or damaged during transit if shipment of the item is required.
- All shipping costs associated with returning the item to Synchronised Technology (Syntec), or authorised service centres is at the end users expense.
Products returned must include the following information:
- Contact Information
- Return delivery address
- Email address (important for communication)
- Detailed fault description
- Copy of Proof of Purchase (if claiming warranty)