The Unite CC is a multifunctional device, which is used to charge the batteries integrated in the Unite bodypack transmitters and receivers as well as to store and transmit the pairing information (group ID and channel name) from the transmitter to the receiver.
For optimal security against unauthorised listening a key will be generated inside the Unite CC and transmitted to the transmitters and receivers during the pairing process. The Unite CC can be integrated into a network by using the Ethernet connection. When using the Unite Manager software, the case can be monitored remotely. Further-more, firmware updates and configurations can be carried out via this software.
For transport the Unite CC is equipped with an ergonomic carrying handle. The practical Unite CC also serves as storage for the Unite bodypack transmitters and receivers. The Unite CC-36P version is provided with a maximum of 36 charging compartments. The charging status of the batteries is indicated by a status indicator on the transmitter or receiver.
• Case for charging, transport and storage with various functions
• Button for pairing process
• Status indicator for pairing process
• Switch for “Pairing & Charging” or “Charging”
• Reset button
Ethernet connection for:
• Firmware update
• Remote control and monitoring
USB connection for:
• Removable and lockable cover with automatic locks
• Ergonomic carrying handle
• Rugged wooden construction with laminated cover and reinforced aluminium frame
• Stackable casing corners
• Lateral plastic feet
• Active fan
• Integrated power supply with switchable IEC mains connection with fuse